Ladies - feel free to just forward this blog post on to your man ;)
1. Gorgeous pyrite chunk earrings' from Gussied! These earrings are Handmade with organic pyrite chunks and wire to make a simple, yet stunning statement. What lady wouldn't be thrilled to find these under the tree?? You can find Gussied here: SHOP // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM. Bonus: you can save 25% at shopgussied.com with code GLITTER25
2. Anything from Em Cosmetics!! I've been using Em (the brainchild of YouTube makeup guru, Michelle Phan) since it came out a year ago, and I really love this line! I use some element of The Life Palette every single day, and lately have been loving their limited edition Ice Bunny Life Palette and Emerald watercolor eye liner. I also love that you can now buy (legit) Em on Amazon now - hello Prime!!!
3. French Box. Oh, how do I love French Box? Let me count the ways: un, deux, trois.....The French Box is new to me, but I'm a big fan! It's a monthly subscription box filled with goodies from (where else) France, that are hard or impossible to find elsewhere. Did you catch my review in the latest Subscription Box Smackdown? How fun would it be to receive a French Box, or even a subscription to French Box? Très Fabuleux! Bonus: Use code GLITTERANDGLOSSFIRSTBOX to get $5 off of your first French Box!
4. Fiesta Like There's No Mañana pullover by Sasea Decor. This shirt just makes me happy. Katie, the owner and designer behind Sasea Decor makes the most comfortable, unique and fun tees and pullovers! Myself and my girls have several of their design (THIS is my personal favorite, and THIS is the girls favorite.) I love that when you're wearing something by Sasea Decor you're wearing something unique, and you're supporting a small, mama-owned business!
5. A custom May Book from May Designs! I've posted my love for May Books before, and think they would make the absolute perfect gift! They make beautiful notebooks, planners, coloring books, etc. in the best variety of patterns, with beautiful, designer fonts, and tons of different colors to choose from. The possibilities are literally endless! Every once in a while I find myself on that website, creating tons of different May Books that I want. This would make *such* a thoughtful gift, and bonus - use code OPRAH to get 20% off your entire order!
6. An engravable from Stella & Dot. Full disclosure I am a stylist for Stella & Dot, so I love it more than your average person, but OMG!!! Everyone needs an S&D engravable (or two or three or ten) in their life. You can customize completely to you, the turnaround is incredibly quick, and the quality and price point just can't be beat!
7. The Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Palette by It Cosmetics. This awesome set is only sold on QVC (and have I mentioned my EXTREME love of beauty sets on QVC?? You cannot beat the deals!) It comes with fourteen incredibly gorgeous matte eye shadows, with one extra large pearly shade that can change the color and finish of any of the other shades. Plus it comes with an amazing double-ended eye brush. It Cosmetic brushes are super luxe, and I pretty much want all of them. You get one for FREE with this palette set. Super hot buy, if I had ten thumbs I'd give it ten thumbs up!
8. Ok, while I'm on a roll with my love for QVC sets - the Lemon Custard Trio by Philosophy is also pretty awesome! I love all things Philosophy, and this set is such a steal, and smells so nice! I've loved the body wash/shampoo/conditioners from Philosophy for a long time, and this set includes a full-sized one. Snatch one up!
9. This beautiful crystal and chain headband. Um, peace out bad hair days! On those mornings when you're rushing out the door (of course you've gotten yourself ready last) and all you have time to do is throw your hair in a messy bun, and maybe throw on a swipe of lipstick, how chic and pulled together would this beauty make you look?? I think I need to stuff my own stocking with this bad boy!
10. A set of note cards from River & Bridge. I am a huge fan of snail mail (sending and receiving!) Heather of River & Bridge makes the most beautiful note cards, and they are pretty much all I buy. Her designs are unique, come with beautifully color-coordinated envelopes, and she always has the best style!
11. A sweet and meaningful charm bracelet from Keep Collective. Keep is the baby sister brand of Stella & Dot, and just in it's beta stages, but I'm lucky enough to own several pieces and I just adore them! They're a modern take on a charm bracelet, with lots of colored reversible leather bracelets, gold and silver mesh bracelets (my fave!) and cute necklaces with hundreds of charms that you can add. Email Ashley (email@example.com) to get your hands on these beauties before anyone else! (How fun to give a gift that's sure to become a classic, way ahead of the curve!?)