Hey! I'm Heather and I write this little blog, formerly known as Glitter and Gloss.
I'm wife to Tony (super cute firefighter) and mama to Leila and Gianna (usually referred to as Coco.) My family is the light of my life!
Before having my girls I worked in the makeup industry for companies such as Aveda, Stila and Laura Mercier. Though I'm no longer in the industry I still have a passion for all things beauty and fashion.
I have embarked on a fitness journey, and since January 6, 2015 have lost over 75 pounds through clean eating and exercise. While I wish I could tell you that I love exercising, and can't get enough kale - that would be a lie. It's a struggle everyday, but it's also getting easier everyday. You can see progress of my journey here.
- My favorite song is "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" by Wham!
- I have a soft spot in my heart for boy bands.
- My favorite color is pink. If glitter were a color my favorite color would be glitter.
- I think coffee tastes best when made by someone else
- My birthday is May 16. I think that it should be a holiday.
- I have two dogs - Ramon (a deerhead chihuahua) and Sugar (a miniature American Eskimo dog) and I love them to pieces!
- I feel that you can never have too many pairs of shoes, lip glosses or purses! While I'm at it I think you can never have too much jewelry either. My poor husband!
I'm so glad that you found your way to my little blog, and I hope you'll stick around! If you ever want to chat feel free to email me - email@example.com