1. People waiting for parking spots. Especially at Costco. People do it everywhere, but especially at Costco and it kills me. If you parked at the farthest parking spot, and walked in it would still be quicker than waiting for someone to unload their massive Costco cart, and get their kid(s) in their seat(s) and get out. KILLS ME!
2. When I have a Pandora station on, and they don't play any songs by the artist I've chosen. ie: When I've got my Gavin DeGraw station on, and they don't play any Gavin DeGraw in the 30+ songs I've listened to.
3. Smudging nails I've just painted. Argh.
4. People who never use their blinkers when they drive. So rude. And dangerous.
5. People that don't put shopping carts back where they belong at the store. I always see people put carts near where they belong, but not where they actually go. Like it will actually kill them to walk the extra foot and put it back in the right place.
6. When a book starts out great but doesn't end that way. I recently read Pretty Girls, and was sucked in right away. And then it took a turn for the very dark and very disturbing. I can handle a little bit of dark, and a little bit of disturbing but this was too much. I actually had nightmares from this book.
7. People who take up two parking spots. I can't believe how often I see this. WHY?!?!
8. When people call San Francisco Frisco. Or when people refer to California as Cali. I cringe so hard with both of those. It really is like nails down a chalkboard to me.
9. When a book becomes a movie, and then they change the book cover to the movie poster. No, just no.
10. When I hold the door open for someone and they don't thank me, or even acknowledge me. What happened to manners, people?!
What are YOUR pet peeves?? Let me know I'm not the only crazy who has them! ;)