Summer is finally officially here - yay!!! My beauty routine definitely becomes more streamlined and minimal during the hot months, and here are the products I just cannot live without.
2. Hawaiian Tropic silk hydration spf 30 for face, This is moisturizing, but light and doesn't clog my pores. It also has a really great smell. I use it in addition to my regular face moisturizer.
3. Sun Bum SPF 50 for body. I'm a total sunscreen junkie. This is my absolute favorite for the body - it goes on nicely without a weird sunscreen feel. It's a bit pricier than typical drugstore sunscreens, but worth every penny in my opinion.
4. Derma-E purifying daily scrub. This is gentle enough to be used everyday, but I use it about every other day. It's made with marine algae and activated charcoal, and is a super gentle scrub that leaves my face feeling smooth and clean after being in the heat.
5. Bare Minerals Sheer Sun Bronzer and brush. You guys, I'm obsessed!! Sometimes I'll use this in place of any foundation at all, other times I will use it on top of my foundation. (Still loving the one I told you guys about last month!) It gives me an incredibly natural sun kissed glow and I can't recommend it enough!
6. I am new to Glossier, but after hearing countless raves I went ahead and ordered some of their cult classic Balm dot Calms. They are worth the hype. It's a multi-purpose skin salve that I especially love using on my lips, and the coconut is my favorite. (Although rose is a close second!) You can use this link for 20% off of your first purchase.
Those are the things I can't live without right now. What about you??