Friday, December 5, 2014
Gift Guide Week: For the Beauty Junkie
1. The birthstone collection from Julep. Sigh. How stinking gorgeous, right?? This gorgeous box comes with a dozen glittery polishes. One for each month's birthstone. (And not to be biased because I'm a May birthday, but seriously, how beautiful is Priscilla, inspired by the Emerald??) Gimme!
2. The ((AMAZING)) Tarte Sweet Indulgences set. It's no secret that I LOOOOOVE Tarte! And this set is pretty much as good as it could ever get. Filled to the brim with (everything full-sized) eye shadows, eye liners, blushes, mascaras and lippies, this *might* be the best beauty value I've ever seen. // UPDATE: unfortunately this set is so awesome that it sold out. You can still find some awesome Tarte sets HERE and HERE.
3.The Sephora Perfume Sampler. They do a perfume and cologne sampler every year at this time (I bought Tony the cologne one last year) and it's a great way to find a new fragrance. You get fourteen samples, plus a certificate to come back and redeem it for the full size of your favorite fragrance of the bunch!
4. The Clarisonic Mia 2 + Fresh cleanser set. I love the limited edition prints available here, and the Fresh Soy cleanser is awesome! A Clarisonic is for sure a bit of an investment, but you will notice positive changes with your skin in just a couple weeks. I always think it's best to get a Clarisonic around Christmas or Mother's Day, because that's always when they have new, limited prints, and awesome value sets!
5. The Kat Von D Autograph Liners set. Kat Von D for Sephora makes some awesome makeup! These eye liners are super pigmented, go on creamy and smooth and last forever!!
6. Boots No 7 Lip Treats set. It comes with four super shiny lip glosses, and one lip crayon, has a range of shades for whatever mood you're in,
7. The Sweep Photogenic Palette by Julep. This palette comes with eleven gorgeous, soft eye shadows with colors flattering to all. It has a mix of mattes and shimmers, and comes with a fantastic double-ended brush. This would be perfect for everyday, and also great to take with you when you travel!
8. Juicy Intense in the limited edition bow packaging. This is my new favorite scent! Very sexy, and adult, I love the combination of vanilla and jasmine! This super cute limited edition package with the gorgeous, sculpted pink bow would also look great on your dresser! I think you should make sure to stuff your own stocking with this ;)
9. The Rachel Roy for EOS trio. These three limited edition lip balms smell SO good, and the packaging is adorable! I don't know anyone who doesn't love some EOS lip balms!
10. Last, but most certainly not least, the Bobbi Brown Deluxe Eye & Lip Palette. Bobbi Brown makes some of the most gorgeous, universally flattering makeup. Her packaging is always spot-on, and I'm really loving this palette! It comes with eight of her best selling eye shadows in the top part, and eight of her best selling lip colors on the bottom part. I promise, any beauty junkie in your life will LOVE this!
Labels: Gift Guide